Join the Crew
As we grow and open our studio, Karib Dance and Cultural Arts Studio (KDCAS), we are looking for an ideal candidate to Wuk/Exchange!
How it works:
Our Wuk/Exchange program offers:
- Unlimited classes at KDCAS (KaribFIT Signature, KaribFIT LIVE!, Dancehall, North African Dance, Afro-Latin, and more)
- Ongoing nutritional guidance
- Discounted studio rental
- Commission on new memberships
In Exchange for:
- 6-12 working hours a week (evening and weekend availability required) at KDCAS
Requirements include (but are not limited to) reception assistance, customer service, studio closing tasks.
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Background in customer service or facility management is a plus
- Computer and general technology skills are required
- Must be outgoing, and have a passion for health and preserving the culture
This position is open immediately, and the ideal candidate will continue on an ongoing capacity basis, with potential for commissions.
If you or someone you know might be interested in this opportunity, please send resumes to email@example.com.